Best NDA Coaching after 10th
Table of Contents
Get Best Coaching NDA After 10th in Doon Sainik Academy Dehradun
NDA exam is a popular competitive examination in our country. NDA exam is like an entry pass for those students who want to join the Indian Army, Indian Navy, or Indian Airforce. Doon Sainik Academy is the best coaching institute for NDA after 10th However, qualifying the written exam of NDA does not ensure entry into the Defence sector because there are few more stages to qualify for final selection such as SSB-Interview, Personal-Interview, etc.
As we know the NDA exam comes under the big competitive examination that requires a lot of hard work to crack these exams. The students need proper guidance to prepare for the NDA after the 10th exam. The best option to get proper guidance is to join the best NDA coaching after 10th in Dehradun. Well, when it comes to the best NDA after 10th in Dehradun then Doon Sainik Academy is one of the best options to get NDA coaching. Doon Sainik Academy has led to many success stories of its students joining in different wings of the Indian Armed Forces i.e. Indian Army, Navy, or Airforce.
If you are the one appearing for NDA preparation then it is advised to join the best NDA coaching center in Dehradun. You can get admission to Doon Sainik Academy to get the best NDA coaching in Dehradun to get an entry in the Defence sector. The sessions are starting soon, further details can be collected from the official website of the NDA.
Why you should join the Doon Sainik Academy?
The students who have completed the 10th and want to join the Indian Army, Navy, or Airforce have an opportunity to appear for the NDA exam. The interested candidates can join Doon Sainik Academy to get Best NDA Coaching after 10th in Dehradun. We will help you to get success in the NDA exam by providing Sainik School Coaching in Dehradun. The following points are mention below.
• The academy provides the best NDA Dehradun academy. We also provide coaching for NEET after the 10th.
• The academy has experienced faculty for NDA coaching and expert mentors to train the students for SSB-Interview & other physical fitness examinations.
• The students get to learn new techniques to solve the questions of calculation based section of NDA question paper such as Mathematics, Reasoning, etc.
• The students will get the best study material for NDA exam preparations.
• The communication between the faculty and the students is quite transparent. The students can easily raise their queries in the class to get adequate solutions.
• The academy maintains moderate strength of students in the class so that all the students can get equal attention.
• There are separate teachers for each subject of the NDA question paper.
• Regular class test is conducted by the teachers to analyze the strengths & weaknesses of the students so that they can improve their weaker areas.
• The students also get feedback on the basis of their performance in the class tests for improvement.
How Doon Sainik Academy will help you in the preparation of the NDA exam after the 10th?
Doon Sainik Academy is an NDA coaching institute in Dehradun that provides the best NDA coaching in Dehradun. The students who are planning to appear for the NDA exams after the 10th this year, they can join Doon Sainik Academy to start preparing for the exam. The academy prepares the students not only to qualify for the written exam but they also get prepared to perform well in the SSB-Interview and personal interviews. Doon Sainik Academy will help you with the preparation of the Best NDA Coaching after the 10th by providing the best NDA coaching in Dehradun. The academy also provides many other facilities such as,
• The academy provides the best infrastructure and huge campus to the students.
• The academy has experienced teaching staff to prepare the students for NDA exams and also has expert mentors to train the students for SSB-interview rounds.
• Our Academy also provides spacious and well-ventilated classrooms for study.
• The academy also possesses a huge ground for outdoor practices and training sessions.
• The fee structure at Doon Sainik Academy is also quite affordable so that the interested students can easily afford to get the best NDA coaching.
• The academy is very strict in terms of maintaining discipline as discipline is like the main requirement of the Defence sector. Hence, the students also get to learn about the discipline at Doon Defence Academy along with NDA coaching in Dehradun.
• Proper track record is also maintained for each student to analyze their performance so far.
• Personality development classes, communication classes, and Spoken English classes, etc. are also a part of Best NDA Coaching after 10th at RIMS Coaching Institute.
• For the overall development of the students, the academy also conducts various outdoor activities such a quiz competition, debate competition, NDA training sessions, various sports such as Cricket, football, volleyball, etc.
• The students also get the examination syllabus, examination pattern & study material for the NDA exam or RIMC Coaching exam.
• The students prefer admission in Dehradun NDA academy also get Library facilities.
• We also possess a Computer Lab to train the students about Computer applications.
• Hindi and English both the languages are used as a medium for communicating with the students in the class of NDA coaching in Dehradun.
• The students also get help to collect the application forms of the NDA exam and getting call letters & merit lists etc.
• The NDA academy in Dehradun also helps the students to fill the application forms of the NDA exam.
• Hostel facility is also available for the students who are willing to join Doon Sainik Academy to get NDA coaching in Dehradun.
The students who want to join the Indian Army, Indian Airforce, or Indian Navy through the NDA exam can join Our Defence Academy to get the best NDA coaching in Dehradun. For more details, the students can visit the official website of Doon Sainik Academy.
NDA Exam Highlights
|National Defence Academy
|Union Public Service Commission
|Unmarried Male candidates can apply
|Mode of Application
|Mathematics: 2 hours and half an hour General Ability Test: 2 hours and half an hour
|Number of cities for exam centres
Eligibility Criteria of Best NDA Coaching after 10th 2020
Educational qualification: it’s different for various academies. Therefore, the aspirants should check the tutorial qualification
Indian Navy, Air Force, and academy of NDA: The aspirants should qualify their class 12 or HSC exam under the 10+2 exam pattern, which should be conducted by State Education Board or University.
Age Limit: For NDA (II), the aspirants shouldn’t change state before 2 January 2002, and not after 1 January 2005. On the opposite hand, if the aspirants haven’t born after 1 July 2004 and not before 2 July 2001, also are eligible to seem for NDA (I) exam. This birth date is examined consistent with Matricular or lyceum Leaving Certificate or should be recognized by the Indian University.
Army Wing of NDA: The candidates should pass the exam of sophistication 12 or HSC under 10+2 pattern from any school education Board or from an equivalent University.
Nationality: The aspirants should be belonging from India/ or got to subject to Bhutan/ subject to Nepal or Tibetan Refugee (Who have come to India before Jan 1, 1962, and who live in India permanently). On the opposite hand, the migrated aspirants from Sri Lanka, Burma, Pakistan, and from Eastern African Countries like Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia, Zaire, Malawi, Vietnam, or from Ethiopia, who have come for the settlement to India, also can apply for the doorway test.
Foreign Nationals: If the foreign nationals (irrespective of Gorkhas’ aspirants) want to use for the exam, they have to issue an eligibility certificate from Govt. of India.
How to Download NDA I 2020 Admit Card
• To download follow the steps given below:
• Go to the official website of UPSC.
• A link for NDA I 2020 Admit Card Download will be provided, click on it.
• You must enter the roll number/registration number along with the password and captcha code.
• Click on the submit button, the admit card will appear on the screen.
• First Check all the details carefully and download multiple copies of it.
Best NDA Coaching after 10th 2020- Understanding the Exam Pattern
The NDA exam is conducted within the conventional pen and paper form and has multiple-choice questions. Especially within the GAT section, one has got to take care as there’s a better negative marking. the subsequent table precisely gives all the required information on the exam pattern. once you have a radical understanding of the pattern, preparing for it at the last moment becomes easier. English and Hindi for GK section Type of questions
|Exam Pattern Highlights
|NDA I 2020
|General ability test
|2 hours and half an hour
|2 hours and half an hour
|No. of sections
|2 (English and General Knowledge)
|Total no. of questions
|600 (English (200) + GK (400))
|2.5 for correct and -0.83 for incorrect
|4 for correct and -1.33 for incorrect
|English and Hindi
|English for the English section. English and Hindi for GK section
|Type of questions
|Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Question (MCQs)
The mathematics section is very scoring if you’re adept at solving the issues with accuracy in minimum time. Though you’re given ample time to unravel the whole paper, unless you’ve got a transparent conception of math and science, each problem is often time-consuming.
The general knowledge section of the NDA 2020 consists of subsequent topics:
- Physics (100 marks)
- Chemistry (60 marks)
- General Science (40 marks)
- History and Freedom Movement (80 marks)
- Geography (80 marks)
|Do note: The exam is majorly based on CBSE 10+2 syllabus and irrespective of the books you refer, NCERT books for every subject is the best guide.
Best NDA Coaching after 10th- Cut-off Trend
UPSC NDA may be a two-tier exam and 900 marks are allotted to every tier. The cadets are selected supported their aggregate cut-off in both tiers. However, to qualify for the second tier, which is that the SSB interview, you’ve got to attain a minimum of 25% out of 900 within the First Tier. At an equivalent time, you want to since 2010, it’s increased with time.have a minimum of 25% in each section of the papers. the typical cut-off has varied over the years and if you note the trend.
Whether the NDA cut-off is going to be less than usual this year, depends on many factors just like the difficulty level of the paper, the number of candidates who appeared, etc.
When you are preparing for the upcoming test, keeping the cut-off trend in mind helps you to form a study plan.
|NDA(I) (Max Marks:900)
|NDA(II) (Max Marks:900)
|306 (With a minimum of 30% marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (out of 1800 marks) 674
|269 (With at least 25% marks in each subject) Marks secured by the last recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 637
|288 (With a minimum of 25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 656
|342(With a minimum of25 % marks in each Subject) Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate (Out of 1800 marks) 708
|338 (with a minimum of 25% in each subject)
|325 (with at least 25% in each subject)
|342 (with a minimum of25% marks in each subject)
|338-342- For Tier-1 700-720- Overall expected cut-off out of 1800
Best NDA Coaching after 10thExam Syllabus
The syllabus for NDA written test will comprise two sections- Mathematical Ability and General Ability. The questions in NDA 2020 will be asked from topics and concepts of the 10+2 level. The following are the topics from Mathematical Ability and General Ability sections covered as a part of the NDA 2020 Syllabus.
NDA Syllabus for Mathematical Ability
|NDA Syllabus for Mathematics
|Matrices and Determinants
|Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
|Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
|Statistics and Probability
NDA Syllabus for General Ability Topics from the English and General Knowledge will be covered in the General Ability section of NDA 2020. General Knowledge will comprise of the following:
|NDA Syllabus for General Ability Test
Preparation Tips of NDA 2020
The NDA 2020 aspirants should follow the below-mentioned preparation tips for securing an honest score within the exam:
1. Before you begin yourself for the exam, you ought to have clear and detailed knowledge about the exam pattern, sorts of questions, and therefore the subjects.
2. to urge an honest score in Mathematics, the aspirants should have in-depth knowledge of Algebra, trigonometry, matrices, statistics, calculus, etc. All the questions cover the concepts of sophistication 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 standards, NCERT Books.
3. The GAT consists of multiple subjects and these are General Science, Geography, Chemistry, Current Affairs, and History.
4. Revise thoroughly the sections you’ve got read. The more you revise your study, then you’ll be ready to gain your confidence level.
5. Create a brief but tricky way for revising your lessons, in order that you’ll complete your revision quickly.
6. don’t forget to unravel previous years’ question papers and take mock tests the maximum amount as possible.
Current Events (40 marks)
Do note: The exam is majorly supported CBSE 10+2 syllabus and regardless of the books you refer, NCERT books for each subject is that the best guide.
The Selection Process of NDA 2020
NDA SSB Interview
The selection process within the National Defense Academy could also be a two-stage process. Stage-1 is that the written examination i.e. NDA 2020 test and thus the stage-2 is that the SSB interview stage
• The entire recruitment process within the NDAs judged on the thought of marks scored out of 900 collectively in both the stages of recruitment.
• After the declaration of NDA 2020 Results, qualified candidates will get to register themselves at joinindianarmy.nic.in within the fortnight.
• Allotment of selection centers and dates will then be notified on the registered email ID.
• SSB Interview comprises two stages- Stage 1 and Stage 2- (Interview, Group Tasks, Psychology Test, and Conference).
• After stage-2 is completed, a final merit list is generated by the UPSC which provides are the last word recruited candidates.
|ScreeningVerbal and Non-verbal testPPDT
|Thematic Appreciation Test [TAT]Word Association Test [WAT]Situation Reaction Test [SRT]Self Description Test [ SD]
|Group Testing Officers Test
|Group Discussion (GD)Group Planning Exercise (GPE)Progressive Group Task (PGT)Half Group Task (HGT)Individual Obstacles Task (IOT)Command TaskSnake race/Group Obstacle RaceIndividual lectureFinal Group Task (FGT)
NDA 2020 Document Verification
After a personal interview round the eligible candidates will have to appear for the verification round. The qualified candidates must bring the required original documents along with 1 set of Photostat of the required documents at Services Selection Centre (SSC).
Below is the set of required original documents to be carried for the NDA 2020 Document Verification:
- Qualification Certificate
- Proof of Identity (Pan card, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
Category certificate for the Reserved category candidates
- Proof of Residence
A medical examination is a final round in the Selection process. The candidates will be referred to the Board of Service Medical officers by the SSB for medical examination. Candidates shall be deemed eligible for recruitment if and only if they are found to be medically fit by the medical officers.
NDA Exam Centres
The aspirants should present to the Exam Centres of the cities, where the offline test will be conducted. The examination authority allocates the exam centre to the aspirants. However, the aspirants need to enter their preferable cities while they fill the application form. On the other hand, the Commission can also cancel or add the exam centres. Read the following content to know about the available NDA Exam centres: